The underlying cause of your pain can run the gamut from overexertion to old injuries from your glory days. Pain comes in many forms. Sometimes you can feel the ache coming or you're about to take on a new workout routine. Other times it happens in a moment — when you twist an ankle or lift something wrong. No matter how, where, or why it hurts, you want relief. And you want it now. Neptune Ice is your solution.
Common Areas for Muscle and Joint Pain
Stiff joints. Achy muscles. There's no such thing as "typical" pain when it comes to keeping you from doing the things you love. Pain can flare up in your muscles, joints, or both.
Areas of Pain
- Stiff, tight or sore muscles
- Difficulty moving
- Dull aches
- Muscle spasms
- Swollen, bruised or tender muscles
- Overexertion from new workouts or athletic routines
- Muscle strains
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive motion
- Bad posture or sleeping position
- Arthritis and other chronic conditions
Topical Pain Relief — Fast
Neptune Ice is the non-opioid, mess-free, topical pain relief gel that delivers faster-acting, longer-lasting pain relief with more active ingredients than any other over-the-counter product. Neptune Ice delivers the topical pain relief you need to keep it up when pain tries to bring you down.
When you're always on the go, pain relief is as much about preventing pain as it is healing it. Whether you're loading up hiking gear or car seats, your busy life doesn't account for down time. The best way to deal with pain is to prevent it.
Tips for Preventing Joint Pain in the FuturePrevention:
- Sit up straight. Your mom knew what she was talking about! A strong posture can prevent all sorts of back and neck problems.
- Keep it loose. Stretch and warm up before (and after) working out. This is solid, time-tested advice. Throw in some yoga, if that's your thing.
- Get lean. Maintaining a healthy weight prevents extra wear and tear on your joints that can cause pain down.
- Cool down. Use Neptune Ice!
Use Neptune Ice to Prevent Pain
Topical, cooling treatments like Neptune Ice can help prevent pain and soreness when you push your body to the limit — and maybe a little further. Neptune Ice uses four active ingredients to provide maximum pain relief without a doctor's prescription, so you get soothing relief when you need it. You can use it only when you experience pain or as part of your daily routine to prevent pain. Apply Neptune Ice before workouts or your daily routine to stop pain before it starts.